Monday, January 16, 2012

My First Agility Class

I went to my first agility class yesterday with my mate Sammy and Nikki's pal Dominique Doring (Dog Trainer). The Agility class is held next to a banana plantation in the San Eugenio area, see here for directions click.  In the first class, Clare our agility teacher demonstrated to us about how to use some of the equipment and we all had turns using it. There were 6 of us attending the class , that's the maximum of doggies they can teach in one go, as it  then gives everybody a chance to have individual attention.

I thought I did very well and Clare the agility teacher was impressed. All of the doggies though did very well . It helps that Clare is such a kind and patience teacher . Shelly and her partner also agility trainers were there to give a helping hand and they are also very nice humans :)

Mi furry amiga the lovely Mercedes, started first with jumping over a pole followed by me and the other doggies . Our owners brought plenty of treats with them so we had incentive to jump over the poles. We were all quite exhausted including our owners when we finished, but it was great fun and a fantastic way to bond with your pooch. I can highly recommend agility training and Star Agility who are very professional and kind people. You can find out more by clicking here

Me jumping over pole ( impressive yeh !) also in photo Clare in purple shirt, and Nikki




My mate Sammy checking out the tunnel and Dominique Doring and Clare.



The lovely Mercedes leaping through the ring.


Me in foreground checking out Bertie's technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment