Friday, July 29, 2011

My second lesson with Dog trainer Dominique Doring

For my second lesson with Dominique we went to an area where there were some people for me to practice on. I am nervous of strangers when I meet them on the street and bark at them which isn't very sociable. Maybe its because of the time I spent on the streets when I was abandoned. Anyway Dominique said I had improved , but I still get annoyed at children on bicycles , skateboards etc.

Dominique and Nikki held me on two leads so I was waliking inbetween them, it then felt quite safe . I did get quite tired though and lay on the ground a few times well it was hard work..!

Dominique's training is one on one so you get the benefit of Dominique really getting to know your Dog and his/her problem.

Ring Dominique on 680 578 601

Join me on my facebook page

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are very faithful as well as obedient. Just a training of some days makes them more perfect towards their activity.

    dog training

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the whole post! Thank you so much for sharing.



    Best dog training school

    ReplyDelete