Monday, July 18, 2011

'I chew therefore I am'



Puppies like to chew it's a fact of life ( Caz a Veterinary nurse has written a very good post on the subject click here.) Nikki says the reason I chew is because I just like doing it as if chewing were an extreme sport.


Caught in the act with a box of tissues..Oops !

The thing is Nikki never learns, you don't put stuff on surfaces that dogs like me can reach, for example, the coffee table twice she left her watch on the table and of course I couldn't resist, I had to have a chew ! also she has a habit of leaving half a cup of coffee on her bedside table then coming back and wondering why most of the coffee has gone !. Well I don't want the coffee to go to waste so I take a few big slurps, wish she would put more sugar in her coffee though.

My best chewing successes have been one watch, three left shoes , bra, swiming trunks, ruck sack, box of tisuses and three loo rolls. All these objects note, were left where I could reach them, honestly !. Its just as I said when I see something chewable I can't hold back, the urge to chew is too strong

The vet said I will probably grow out of this in a couple of years, meanwhile i just have to keep practicing " the butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment