Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Basil has his woof back !



Feeling much better now its been a scary time though. Nikki and Richard thought I was a goner !. 

The photo above was taken yesterday, notice the green thing on my leg that's the catheter for the drip, its now been taken off so I much more comfortable now.

I am now doing my poo poos, I have never seen Nikki and Richard so excited about me going to the toilet before - Its like as if England won the world cup or something ! 


The toxins in my pee pee is still high so I am on a special diet, didn't like the special food at first but I am getting used to it now. I am slowly getting better, now manage a woof at the pooch next door and of course the postman !


Off to have a siesta now ... Muchas gracias for your good wishes..

Join Tenerife Dogs on Facebook and follow on Follow Tenerifedogs on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment