Friday, August 27, 2010

Its a cat thing ! - Cats Aid first Fundraiser


I have just heard that Nikki has been designing a logo for  Cats aid , I don't know if I approve !. Cats I think are ok  don't get me wrong, it can be quite amusing to chase them around the garden and woof at them.


Anyhow, Cats Aid  is run by Dave and volunteers. They help abandoned cats find new loving homes, rescue maltreated and dumped moggies and organise spaying and neutering of feral cats in Tenerife to help stop the population. Sounds like a good idea to me.




Cats Aid is having their first fundraiser on Sunday 29th at O'Jangles Bar, El mirador strip. There will be loads of fab entertainers, including Mister Sister, The Sisters of Doom Resurrected, Suzy Q, Bobby P, Jools, to name but a few. It kicks off at 1pm

There will be finger food on the day, along with raffles, quizzes and of course, fabulous prizes including meals at Roys and Bianco’s , champagne and a food hamper!

Check out Cat Aid website which was designed by talented web designer Kirsty
 

Join Tenerife Dogs on Facebook and follow on Follow Tenerifedogs on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment